We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Huge Day for Missy

December 23, 2009
Missy finally convinced me to let her get her ears pierced. I caved after a month of her and Sister begging me to let her. So, here she is. Sweet thing... she didnt even cry!!!


She immediately asked for Mac and Cheese for dinner! hahaha She got what she wanted. ;) Sweet thing!

3 comments:

Daisie said...

SO CUTE!! Wow--no tears and a huge smile! I'm still waiting for Reagan to WANT to get her ears pierced!!

Livi Gerbase said...

Mommy! I miss you so much!
I'm in Paris! :D Very cold, but wonderfull
I was looking at your new photos, and you look so great! I loved the new hair :D
Im also here to tell you that the name of my blog changed =)
Kisses, send a kiss to everyone!
love ya!

Jodi and Josh said...

Wow! Growing up!!
I can't get over how similar your girls look! Like twins!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5