We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Papa K and Gramma B's Visit!

December 19, 2009
We were soooo ecstatic to have Papa and Gramma come and visit us on the 18th (we didnt take any pictures that first night)! We havent seen them in what seems like forever, and it was so great to have them here!! The kids enjoyed hanging out with them. Sister made mustaches for everyone...




I love that Gramma B was trying to duck out of this picture, but ended up in it anyway! haha



Then Cman made some snowflakes.

After we ate and did the mustaches and snowflakes, we went to see Christmas lights on some popular streets. The first was a flop, but the second was good. I love this time of the year, and I hope everyone else is having a great time!

1 comment:

Daisie said...

I like the heart shaped beards!! Looks like the kids had fun with grandparents!!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5