I have the WORST luck with electronics for some reason. I have gone through a couple laptops, hard drives, and cords for my laptops, cell phones... something happens to all of them, and we are never sure what, but whatever it is, it always stops working on me! hahaha
One night, Enrique and I were sitting and I was on my laptop as he was on his, and my power cord just stopped working. So we started moving it around in order to see if we could fix it. Well, Enrique found a "spot" where it worked, so he thought that he knew what it was. He got to work, and opened it up to do some artery work on it. He ended up fixing it, and it is now duct taped (it fixes everything, seriously!!!) and not out in the open, but I had to take a picture of what it looked like. Enrique was ready to leave it out like this, but I told him it was dangerous, and after a couple other people saying it as well, he then closed it up. But, thank goodness he knows how to do things! What would I do without him??? hehehe

No comments:
Post a Comment